Coaching & Transformation at Work
OceansThree coaching services can help clients elevate their individual performance, align their lives more deeply to work with their values, and elevate team performance and cohesion. Our coaches provide easy to access tools and strategies that if applied to daily life lead to personal transformation and more effective, fulfilling performance at work.
To elevate team performance and cohesion, many clients have also engaged our services to help teams resolve conflict, and improve communication and performance. We help teams navigate difficult conversations with authenticity leading to performance breakthroughs built on renewed trust.
For candidates going through a career change, we also coach individuals through career transitions or career transformations. We can help you with: developing and strengthening your value proposition; positioning your LinkedIn profile and resume around your strengths, accomplishments and desired role; interview preparation and practice; or developing a job search game plan.
- Performance Coach – Like any profession – for a person to reach their full capability and potential, they need to be trained and coached at how. Good coaches have an eye on the entire sales process, from start to finish, and can spot where sales reps make missteps along the way. Coaching for sales performance can build resilience within your sales team, improve results and your company culture!
- Work/life Balance – You can do anything, but you can’t do everything. Our coaches will get to the bottom of how you think about and approach things to allow you to release stress and guilt, creating a happier, more successful work-life balance.
- Communication Skills / Resolving Conflict - Conflict is something that each one of us has experienced in the past, whether personally or at work and will face again at some point in the future. That makes it all the more necessary for us to learn how, exactly, can a person handle conflict in the most effective manner possible. One of the key ways to handle conflict is through effective communication. Conflict coaching can be done individually or as a group workshop and includes topics such as crucial conversations, crucial confrontations and crucial accountability.
- Networking and Developing a Personal Brand - A personal brand coach is someone who can help you get clear on who you are and how you want to be perceived as an individual. They can also guide you in developing a personal brand strategy that you can use in your marketing and career development efforts.
- New Manager Coaching - Many manager training programs aren’t supplemented with coaching opportunities where new managers are coached and provided with guidance as they navigate new roles, teams, and responsibilities. Let us help you ensure their success in their new role.
- Career Development – We provide a range of services, from helping you figure out what you want to do to exploring opportunities for professional growth and planning your long-term goals.
- Women in Leadership – Our coaches have worked in and around the C Suite. We will help you with strategies to find success quickly and develop your authentic feminine leadership style.
- Career Transitions – We help in developing and strengthening your value proposition; positioning your LinkedIn profile and resume around your strengths, accomplishments and desired role; interview preparation and practice; or developing a job search game plan.